Brooklyn Hat Kit
Ever walk across the Brooklyn Bridge on a chilly fall afternoon? It’s a time-honored NY tradition and the inspiration for Brooklyn by Meghan Babin. The hat captures the arches and suspension cords of the iconic landmark with interlocking cables and columns of twisted stitches. Brooklyn is worked from the bottom up in the round, starting with a crochet provisional cast on and a fold over brim for extra warmth.
- Digital and print copies of the pattern
- One skein of Forge in the color of your choice
- Leather H+W logo foldover label
- H+W project bag
Knitters will need:
- US Sizes 3 [3.25 mm], 4 [3.5 mm], and 6 [4.0 mm]: one 16” [40 cm] circs and a set of double-pointed needles (dpn), or a long circular needle for magic loop, per knitter preference.
- Stitch markers
- Tapestry needle
- Optional (for foldover label): thread and a sharp sewing needle