Oakley Hat Kit
Warm and densely cabled, Oakley by co-founder Sloane Rosenthal is a modern, graphic hat for everyone. Luxuriate in the opulent double-brim slouch in the coldest climes, or keep things a little trimmer in the understated beanie option. Engaging to knit and dramatic to wear, Oakley is hat you’ll treasure for winters to come.
- Digital and print copies of the pattern
- One full skein of Forge plus one 20 gram mini-cake of Forge in the color of your choice (enough to make either the single- or double-brim version)
- Leather H+W logo foldover label
- H+W project bag
Knitters will need:
- US Sizes 5 [3.75 mm] and 7 [4.5 mm]: one 16” [40 cm] circular needle and a set of double-pointed needles (dpn), or a long circular needle for magic loop, per knitter preference.
- Stitch markers
- Tapestry needle
- Optional (for foldover label): thread and a sharp sewing needle