Hudson Beanie Kit
The Hudson Beanie by Meghan Babin is a highly customizable beanie for everyone. This marled hat is created by holding doubled two strands of Weld in contrasting colors, to create an eye-catching fabric. The sample shown here uses nearly all of each skein, but can easily be shortened for a more head hugging fit. The Hudson Beanie is made from the bottom up in the round in a simple 1x1 rib stitch.
- Digital and print copies of the pattern
- One skein of Forge in the color of your choice
- Leather H+W logo foldover label
- H+W project bag
Knitters will need:
- US Size 6 [4.0 mm]: one 16” [40 cm] circs and a set of double-pointed needles (dpn), or a long circular needle for magic loop, per knitter preference.
- Stitch markers
- Tapestry needle
- Optional (for foldover label): thread and a sharp sewing needle