Fulton Hat Kit
Looking for a hat that beats back the cold and look handsome doing it? Fulton by Emily Greene features bold and modern cables paired with a satisfyingly deep brim ideal for a unisex late-fall/winter hat. Fulton is available in two styles–watch cap (shown) and a slouchy beanie–for versatility and style preference. This hat is worked seamlessly from the bottom up starting with an optional tubular cast on for a polished look and features cables that flow seamlessly from 2x2 ribbing.
- Digital and print copies of the pattern
- One skein of Forge in the color of your choice
- Leather H+W logo foldover label
- H+W project bag
Knitters will need:
- US Sizes 4 [3.5 mm] and 6 [4.0 mm]: one 16” [40 cm] circs and a set of double-pointed needles (dpn), or a long circular needle for magic loop, per knitter preference.
- Stitch markers
- Tapestry needle
- Optional (for foldover label): thread and a sharp sewing needle