All Hands Beanie Kit
Introducing our first kit for knitters: the All Hands Beanie! All Hands is a simple ribbed beanie by cofounder Meghan Babin, perfect for beginners and experienced knitters alike.
This simple 2x2 ribbed hat is perfect for everyone, and can be worn with the brim either folded like a watch cap or unfolded like a slouch. The crown shaping of this hat features 4 sections of decreases that appear like “seam” lines, and the hat is finished with a H+W Reversible Foldover Leather tag.
All Hands makes a great first hat (or even a great first project), and we'd love to walk you through the process. We're releasing a set of tutorials starting Friday, June 19, 2020, that will take you through the entire project, step-by-step.
- Digital and print copies of the pattern
- One skein of Forge in the color of your choice
- Leather H+W logo foldover label
Knitters will need:
- US Size 6 [4 mm]: one 16” [40 cm] circs and a set of double-pointed needles (dpn), or a long circular needle for magic loop, per knitter preference.
- Four (4) stitch markers
- Tapestry needle
- Optional (for foldover label): thread and a sharp sewing needle