West Watchcap Kit
The winter watch begins and a warm, snuggly hat is the perfect remedy cold winter days. Pull on the West Watchcap by Sloane Rosenthal for winter cross-country skiing, snow shoveling, and moonlight hikes through the snowy woods. Worked with a deep brim, tubular cast on, and columns of twisting simple cables, this hat is a crowd-pleaser for everyone!
- Digital and print copies of the pattern
- One skein of Forge in the color of your choice
- Leather H+W logo foldover label
- H+W project bag
Knitters will need:
- US Sizes 5 [3.5 mm] and 7 [4.5 mm]: one 16” [40 cm] circs and a set of double-pointed needles (dpn), or a long circular needle for magic loop, per knitter preference.
- Stitch markers
- Tapestry needle
- Optional (for foldover label): thread and a sharp sewing needle